This is a blog all about what I would like to experience. Definitely not safe for work and if I catch someone under 18 years of age on here I will block you. Otherwise, enjoy and ask as many questions of us as you want! And submit if you feel like it! I am not single and not looking, but am completely open to talk and get to know people. I am a cis female, pronouns are she/her. I am here to talk to and be friends with anyone. I do not judge anyone for anything (well unless you hurt an animal on purpose then I will judge you, hunt you down, beat you until you're begging for mercy, and then call the police on your ass).About Me page My Wishlists Ask me anything Submit
can straight girls please stop shitting their pants over being mistaken for lesbians or being called lesbians as an insult?
when someone tries to insult you by calling you a lesbian, they’re a homophobe. if you actually find it insulting to be called a lesbian, you’re a homophobe too. this is not a difficult concept to grasp.
Friendly reminder that Dia de Los Muertos is pretty much a funeral, and the dead being represented in the holiday are actual dead people who had families and friends and hopes and dreams. So just as you wouldn’t throw on black clothes and join a group of mourners because they look so fashionable in black, you shouldn’t paint your face and put marigolds in your hair and make altars because it looks cool to you. Thank.
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender